The best Czech blog having both "F" and "X" in its title.
no to je teda HUMUS. Původce fotky bych odhadoval na SonyErixona.
Well actualy this isn't something to laugh at. This kind of obesity is caused by genetic factors and can't by easily handled by any means.
anonymous: Why exactly does this mean that this isn't funny?
oh yeah95% of fat people is saying that thair fatness is coming from Genetic factors, nerves, etcbut also 95% of fat people is just lying to themselfs, because their fattnes is coming from not moving and to much eating.this kind of obesity is common whe you are eating just in mcdonalds and spent 90% your time sitting in work, car or sofa :)
Yeah, you don't gain weight just from breathing...
Well, I don't want to argue, but at this stage it is a serious medical condition. Of course in 95% of cases it's "habbits + genes" but the underlying habbits are constitued by mindset acquired and reinforced by the environment the subject lives in. And those are the bonds most hard to break.So most of the time the underlying factors for this level of obesity are just sociopathological story you would rather not like to hear and think of, and definitely not something you would laugh at.
cray: What do you think about people eating just in mcdonalds and spent 90% your time sitting in work, car or sofa, and they are slim? Anonym is right.
And she standed alone in overcrowded tram...
perk: it just exception.If I say "smoking brings you early death" and you dispute "I know some people that smoke 40 per day, and they are 80 years old" it's not an argument, it's not the rule.I can say that 95% of people that is eating just mcdonalds type of food and don't move very often is fat. Remaining 5% is just lucky that they have so super metabolism, that they cannot gain weight. Their metabolism is not average.
anonymous: I think it's on the border.Bbecause I know some women [one was my aunt] fat like this and there was no medical reason.Ok there was some little mix in genes with my aunt, my mother [sister of this fat aunt] is sporting, eating very healthy but weight 75Kg to 158cm, but this aunt was about 120 Kg to 160cm ... not moving, just eating :)
re Tuesday, September 06, 2005 12:12:34 PMhabbits? i thought our furry friends were actually the healthy type of meat:)
jana, how about a decent look in a dictionary ? www.m-w.com would do the trick.cray: ever atended an elementary statistics class ? I am affraid your beloved 95% is a decent runaway from "hard data".
all right, all right, I looked myself into dictionary and it should most probably be habit - but strangely, google, which i always consult, retturned quite a large amount of the spelling habbit... bad luck this time.But cray, please, get rid of that 95% thing. There is no such data. And have you read what you've writen about your relatives? It's just your criticized "I know somebody, who..." in relation to obesidy.And be sure, that it is something other for a lady in her fourties and fifties to by overweight and something other for a young woman of the age we can see on the photo. A lady of that age is probably married and with children for a longer time already. And with children already born, there is pragmaticaly not much incentive for her to be as appealing as she was when she had been younger...
Fuxoft had moved to the new apartment and he is looking for new girlfriend inside trolleys now! ;-)))
Erm, "trolley" is the thing on wheels you use when you are shopping in supermarket.
From www.m-w.com: trolley (among other meanings) = a streetcar powered electrically through a trolley -- called also trolley car
I've got a question about the word 'inconspicious'. In all my e-dictionaries it has been found as a 'inconspicuous', but I googled some results with the first spelling (in googlefight the right form allways wins of course). So, it's colloquial form of the word 'skrytý, nenápadný' or a typing error ? :o) thx
smrtihlav: It should be "inconspicuos", thanks. (I probably mixed it up with "suspicious")
Np. In fact, this weblog is the only one, that I read periodically from all czech/english blogs. Thanks for it.
Post a Comment